16 Hilarious "Goals" We Should All Strive For




It was Tony Robbins who said, “setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible,” and I always agree with anyone who’s richer than me, no matter what. So today I’ve compiled my own set of goals that I don’t think are too unreasonable, much like agreeing with someone because they make more money than you. If you haven’t caught on to my sarcasm yet, you will soon. I think you’ll find that most of these “goals” are actually ridiculous and I’m a horrible, horrible person. So kick back, have a laugh and be inspired by these goals we should all share…











1. Experience goals






2. Body goals 













3. Life goals






4. Retirement goals



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know