15 Pictures That Gave Us Trust Issues, Too




When did you first learn that appearances can be deceiving? It’s a lesson that hits home, isn’t it? I remember the first time somebody pulled the ol’ switcheroo on me: funny enough, it was myself. I had built up all kinds of expectations seeing how adults around me loved coffee and, as a teenager, I wanted to try it. Having no idea whether to put sugar or cream in it, or how much, my first cup was a harsh and bitter brew. I didn’t try it again until I was in my 20s, when I had more sense – and needed the jolt to get through finals. 


We’re all too often our own worst enemies, led astray by expectations that can’t be justified. But you have to watch out for other people, too. Some folks will use those expectations to mess with us for their own, evil amusement. 











1. Sponge Cake


So authentic-looking, but much more absorbent than typical cakes.




2. Minty Fresh Oreos


Replacing the frosting in Oreos with toothpaste? Diabolical. 











3. Truffles from Brussels…Sprouts


Chocolate-coated lies are the worst lies of all.




4. “Grilled Cheese”


Looks like a real, tasty, melty-good grilled cheese, right? Nope. Pound cake and frosting with food coloring.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know