13 Celebs Who Rocked Armpit Hair
Whenever female celebrities (or women in general) are caught without shaved armpits or legs, it seems to cause a great deal of controversy and uproar. And every time this happens, I always ask myself why? Why should it matter if women prefer to go au naturel, and flaunt it for that matter? It shouldn’t matter, and I totally admire women who choose to rock this completely natural aspect of what it is to be a female. The celebrities who grace this list have all sported hairy armpits on one occasion or another, and do so with complete grace and confidence. If this becomes a new beauty trend, I will be the first to welcome it with open arms. So if you’re curious to see which celebs are sporting their feminist and free-spirited views through a lack of shaving, keep reading for a list of 13 female stars who totally rocked armpit hair.
1. Madonna

2. Gaby Hoffmann

3. Britney Spears

4. Drew Barrymore

Commenti
Posta un commento