16 Behind-The-Scenes Pictures From The Making Of "Beetlejuice"
Even though Beetlejuice came out in 1988 (yes, 29 years ago), it still remains a classic in many people’s lives. I watch it every Halloween without fail. It’s just so good! I also love seeing how far these actors have come in their careers since this movie, since they were all so young here. Can you believe it was both Alec Baldwin’s and Winona Ryder’s third movie ever? We recently discovered a goldmine of throwback, behind-the-scenes pictures of the movie being made, and it’s pretty cool to see. Check it out for yourself!
1. I’m so happy that Tim Burton directed this masterpiece. It wouldn’t have been the same without him.

2. This shouldn’t be as funny as I think it is.

3. I’m actually so in love with how adorable this picture is. Your heart better be melting right now.

4. No, wait, I’m in love with how adorable THIS picture is.

Commenti
Posta un commento