12 Incredibly Dumb Facts About "Dumb And Dumber"




I have a confession to make: The first time I saw Dumb And Dumber, I thought it was one of the worst movies I had ever seen. Yup. Go ahead and sue me. In fact, it probably took me at least seven times just to accept the film as a decent thing to watch during a sick day. I will admit, however, that the more times I watch it, the more I like it. So who knows… Maybe by the millionth time it will be my favorite movie ever!


Here are some facts about Harry and Lloyd’s first adventure!











1. Most of the film was improvised.


This kind of seems obvious though, doesn’t it?




2. Jim Carrey negotiated himself a raise that was worth more than $6 million.


Apparently, Carrey was able to up his pay by $6.3 million after the successes of his most recent films at the time.











3. Jeff Daniels got the part of Harry because of an old Pepto-Bismol commercial he was in.


The Farrelly brothers supposedly saw him in the commercial and wanted to work with him.






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know