16 Pics For Fans Of The Funny Stuff




As an avid connoisseur of memes, pics, and whatever other humorous media on the internet, I really like dumping the best out there into a few digestible, tasty pages of laughter! If even just a few of these make you literally LOL, then I’m super proud. Whatever slump you’re in, I usually find laughing helps a lot more than, say, chicken noodle soup. Chicken soup has never made me laugh. Now, tomato soup, that stuff can be pretty hilarious — unfortunately, I don’t have the time to explain why right now. How ’bout we just start the pic dump, yeah? Cool…











1. I tried to get into sports, but there are so many seasons to catch up on






2. I got 99 bubbles and it ain’t much fun













3. As a proud Canadian, I know this feeling all too well






4. The taste you can see, but the betrayal is hidden…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know