Kim Kardashian Revealed She"s Saving Her Clothes For North
It’s not a red carpet event until Kim Kardashian shows up. Without fail, she always ends up on the best-dressed list because she manages to kill it every single time! She knows exactly what will look good on her enviable figure. I know I’ve seen photos of Kim and wished I could pull off the daring outfits she wears. She’s just got confidence for days, and we could all learn from her. Unfortunately, we’re all going to continue admiring Kim’s style from afar. But North? She’s lucky enough to inherit the clothes!
So… remember that episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians from 2012?

The cameras caught Kanye raiding Kim’s closet. As a loving husband, he just wanted to give Kim’s wardrobe an update.

In the episode, Kim considered a purse and was quick to defend it. “But shouldn’t I just keep this for, like, my daughter one day?” she asked.

Kanye and the rest of the world thought that Kim had to part with her precious clothes. Oh, but that’s not what happened. Kim was sneaky for a good reason.

Commenti
Posta un commento