11 Super Weird Eating Habits Of Celebs




I don’t know about you but I’m obsessed with celebs. Like, we’re talking “constantly checking websites and have alerts on my phone” obsessed. I just want to know what they’re doing at all times, you know? I’m just so fascinated with the way they live their lives. But sometimes, even I can admit that celebs can sometimes reveal a little too much about themselves. That’s why we even know what they eat and what kind of diet they’re on! Here are the celebs who openly admitted to their really bizarre eating habits. 











1. Mariah Carey is on something called the “Purple Diet” to help maintain her weight. Apparently, she does this three days a week and only eats things that are purple, such as grapes or eggplants. 






Purple is my favorite color… should I try this?!













2. Chrissy Teigen has an unusual way of eating chips. She just licks the seasoning off the chips and puts them back! 


According to Chrissy, she does it because she gets “all of the flavor, none of the carbs.” 




Wait, what?! 


Honestly, I just feel bad for John Legend. He just goes into the pantry, gets a bag of chips to discover that they’re all seasonless?!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know