13 Fast Facts About "Roseanne"




Roseanne was always one of those shows that I hated as a kid, but grew to love the older I got. Also, the more I watched the more realized how many performers on the show grew into current A-list actors! With her unconventional family humor, Roseanne Barr definitely created a hit show that was enjoyable for all ages. But what went on behind the scenes?











1. Roseanne’s husbands always guest starred on the show.


That’s right, husbandS. The comedian was married three times throughout the course of the program. 




2. It was constantly receiving great ratings.


Throughout all nine seasons, the show remained one of the most watched programs in America. 











3. The show was originally going to be called Life And Stuff. 


Luckily, Roseanne argued about the title and eventually got her way. Phew!




4. Macaulay Culkin auditioned for the role of DJ. 


Barr opted for Michael Fishman because he looked like a more believable son.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know