12 Weird Facts About "Sleeping With The Enemy"




One time when I was a kid, I got really sick and missed about a week and a half of school. Now, it may seem like every kid’s dream to miss that much school, but the boredom I experienced throughout the day actually left me wishing I was taking spelling tests and learning about calculus. ANYWAYS — after about the third day of doing nothing but sleeping on the couch and watching old movies, my mom decided to buy some new DVDs for me to watch, and one of them was Sleeping With The Enemy.


Now, you may be asking yourself why my mom would buy a 12-year-old boy a movie about a woman trying to escape her abusive husband, and these are questions I someday hope to ask her myself. But in the meantime, check out these weird facts about the movie. 











1. Laura’s new name is a symbol of her past.


The name Sarah means princess, which is something her husband used to call her. Also, the last name Waters is reminiscent of her fake drowning. 




2. The lead role was originally written with Jane Fonda in mind.


I think Roberts did an excellent job though.











3. It is based on a novel.


The book was written by Nancy Price. 




This is such a good movie. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know