15 Outrageous Facts About "Sister Act"
There are a handful of movies that come to mind when I think of those special moments of my childhood when I got to stay home sick. Those days were so often filled with warm soup and endless movies. I may be exaggerating here, but I think those moments were some of the fondest of my childhood.
One movie that always seemed to be on during those days was Whoopi Golbderg’s hilarious Sister Act. I’ve seen it so many times over the years that I decided I’d do some research to see if there were any cool facts I didn’t know.
Here are some of the best ones.
1. The movie was made into a musical. The musical opened on Broadway in 2011 and Whoopi even made a brief appearance.

2. Rumor has it that a remake is being made.

3. Better Midler was supposed to be in the film.

4. When Midler dropped out, the script had to be altered.

Commenti
Posta un commento