15 Facts About Plus-Sized Bombshell Ashley Graham




Perfection comes in all kinds of shapes.


That could not be any more true for model Ashley Graham. I mean, she had to deal with so much nonsense in her life, and I’d say she came out smelling pretty good.


She’s a massive advocate for body image and acceptance of all the things that make you unique. 


But there are a bunch of things that you should know about her.











1. When she graced the cover of Sports Illustrated, it was the first time that they’d chosen a plus-sized model. 


“This cover is for every woman who ever felt like she wasn’t beautiful enough.”




2. When she was 12, she was discovered by the I & I agency while she was at the mall shopping in Lincoln, Nebraska.













3. She’s designed her own line of lingerie for plus-sized women that you can find at the online retailer Navabi.






4. She’s been a model for Levi’s, Evans and Simply Be.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know