13 Times Kim Kardashian Was #Inspiration For Women Everywhere




Why aren’t there classes called “How to Business Like Kim Kardashian” by now? I would be signing up yesterday! She is unstoppable in her success and is also totally about her family, friends, and fans. So, in celebration of Kim’s 36th birthday, let’s run through some of the ways she taught us all how to be the biggest, baddest boss!











1. When she showed up for Paris Fashion Week with no makeup on and totally slayed it!






2. When she proves time and again that she is a true mama bear.













3. When she shows off her curves and lets us know that we should embrace our bodies, too!






4. When she said, “If I look at the message I’m portraying, I think it definitely is ‘be who you are, but be your best you."”



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know