19 Pics For People Who Think They Know Funny




Everyone thinks they know funny. 


I guess, to a point, humor is subjective, so naturally, there will be plenty of disagreement about what is funny and what is not. 


However, as an aggregator of funny content, I consider myself somewhat of an expert on the matter. And, as a self-proclaimed expert, I’m taking this opportunity to weigh in and tell people and this list — this shit right below — is funny as fuck. So if you think you know funny, then you came to right place. Scroll through it and tell me I’m wrong.  











1. Cool story, old man 


“My dad likes to get up to hijinks when left alone”




2. My upstairs neighbor is a giant, so he doesn’t need shoes













3. I think this elevator is having an existential crisis






4. West Side Story: a penguin production



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know