9 Actors Behind Our Childhood Heroes Revealed




So I think when you’re a cool kid, all your friends are on TV.


I mean, forget them all. They don’t want to play with me at recess it was THEIR LOSS. Why would my mom lie to me?


All I needed were these characters from Sesame Street or Barney… ugh, I’m so lonely. 


ANYWAY, ENJOY!











My world was filled with costumed characters who seemed like they were always there for me.


I mean, they had to be because they were paid to be there.




1. Well, first you’ve got Barney from Barney And Friends whose very existence begged the question: why does a T. rex have no sharp teeth?













WELL, inside was actor David Joyner who played him for most of your childhood.






2. What about Big Bird from Sesame Street? 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know