People Are Concerned For Rousey"s Mental State After Bizarre Face Off With Nunes
You have to be tough as nails to be part of the MMA elite. And say what you want about Ronda Rousey – but she is a fighter with the goods to back it up. However, after a strange face-off with Amanda Nunes, concern is growing for her mental well-being. Keep reading to find out exactly why people are worried!
Rousey is stepping into the ring for the first time since her loss against Holly Holm last year.

The massive upset made news all over the world and resulted in some dark thoughts for Rousey.

In an interview with Ellen, she discussed how depressed she became. “What am I anymore if I’m not this?” She found herself thinking. “And I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself.”

All this increases concern for her — especially after fans saw her bizarre behavior during the recent weigh-in against Nunes for their upcoming fight.

Commenti
Posta un commento