11 Fiery Things To Know About Conservative Superstar Tomi Lahren




She’s arguably one of the biggest conservative women in media.


She’s white-hot in terms of engagement on Facebook, with her videos literally reaching millions.


Tomi Lahren knows when to pick a fight and knows exactly how to ruffle the feathers of people who disagree with her.


She’s EVEN bigger than The Blaze’s founder, Glenn Beck. But there’s a bunch of things you might not know about her.











1. She’s only 24 and studied at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and was given a show on conservative channel One America News Network






2. Some of her videos garner more views that the President-Elect’s own on his Facebook page.


She calls him a “warrior” and that, “I’m not going to criticize Donald Trump if he makes compromises, because compromise is being part of a good leader. However, I will hold Trump’s feet to the fire, because there are too many Americans who are counting on him.”











3. She spits off words 50% faster than the average English speaker during her infamous “Final Thoughts” segments, which are three-minute rants directed at the camera.


They’re usually dripping with sarcasm. She’s taken shots at the Black Lives Matter movement, Beyoncé, protesters mad at the election, and second-string QB Colin Kaepernick, who has been kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality.




4. Despite her MASSIVE following, she has no desire to be in traditional news.


“I never wanted to be neutral,” she says. “I never wanted to report on the news, I wanted to comment on the news, I wanted to make the news.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know