12 Times People Were Caught In Mid-Moment
PDA: You’re either fanatically against it or participate in it regularly.
While I don’t mind myself a made-for-TV peck on the lips, I’m not one for crossing the fine line that separates that from exhibitionism. But there are a lot of wacky peas in this pod we call earth, and, clearly, people aren’t as prudish as I am.
From interesting mounts to awkward scratching, I collected 12 cringe-certified displays of public affection to make you feel better about how you behaved every Friday and Saturday night during your undergrad.
1. Are they making out on a mechanical bull while Spurs vs. Clippers Game 7 is on? There’s a lot happening there.

2. True love is getting that hard to reach itch.

3. Under the stairs, eh? You two must be Harry Potter fans.

4. Well…it’s no Lewinsky moment, but it’ll do.

Commenti
Posta un commento