15 Poor Purchases Destined To Be Returned




I’m a terrible shopper. When I’m wandering around a store, I usually get scared off by the employees. Either I feel too guilty to not buy something or I just run out of the store while avoiding any and all direct eye contact. So on those rare occasions I do actually purchase things, I better be very sure of myself because returns are the absolute worst.
I’ve worked retail. Trust me, it sucks.


Most times people are just trying to rip you off because why would they have bought this lavish dress right around prom season only to return it two weeks later? Seems suspicious. But with the advent of online shopping, there are definitely more reasons to make returns. Drunk online shopping is a very real thing. 











1. But it felt so good underneath my toes






2. That’s some serious commitment to abiding by the laws of the land













3. The dog on the bottle is far too happy. This was doomed from the start






4. Make sure you return things exactly the way you got them to receive a full refund



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know