21 People Having A Really Bad Day




Bad days happen. I get them at least once a week. I call them Mondays and I’m working through one of them as we speak. Most people wait for something bad to happen before writing off an entire day, but my Mondays have secured the honor by being consistently shitty every single week. I figured by setting the bar low I would avoid disappointment. I gave up on expecting my Mondays to get better a long time ago. With tempered expectations, the most average Mondays always look good in comparison. And if that fails, I turn to this list of people having unimaginably bad days.  











1. I’d eat the chocolate straight off the bag, I don’t care






2. Bad hair day?


This person looks absolutely thrilled right now











3. This guy is way too calm for a person who has an arrow sticking out of his chest






4. Impressive, to say the least



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know