Where "Dennis The Menace" Is Now
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – ladies love a bad boy. But if you think I’m talking about the leather jacket-wearing, motorcycle-riding, class-skipping teenagers who started smoking cigarettes when they were 12, you couldn’t be more wrong. I’m talking about the original bad boy – the one, the only… Dennis The Menace. It’s been over 20 years since we first saw the popular comic book character come to live on the big screen, but memories of him annoying his neighbor Mr. Wilson are still freshly engraved in my mind. I wonder what Dennis looks like today…
SHARE if you always loved Dennis Mitchell.
In 1993, Mason Gamble brought the iconic comic book character to life in a live action film co-starring Walter Matthau.

Longtime fans of the character were pleased to see such an accurate depiction and the on screen chemistry between Gamble and Matthau was exceptional.

Mason Gamble did such a great job that many film viewers expected to see him blow up in Hollywood.

But a lot has changed over the past 23 years…

Commenti
Posta un commento