16 Terrifying Vintage Photos That Prove You"re Better In The Present
I’ve been a history nerd all my life. I’m absolutely obsessed with anything that happened before I was born, and even a few things that happened after. So scrolling through picture after picture of vintage photos isn’t new for me.
But every once in a while, I stop on something that makes my brain go “Wait… what just happened to my eyes?” And I thus question everything I thought I knew about history.
So, my friends, I’d like to share with you all the reasons why we are lucky to live in the present. Sure, it may be just as bizarre (I mean, really, who saw Trump running for president besides The Simpsons?), but I wouldn’t trade it for any of these disastrous decades.
Would you go back in time to study these various vintage ways? Let us know and SHARE your favorite past-time (see what I did there?).
1. As Stalin’s advisors “disappeared,” he would edit them out of his pictures.

2. A Blackfoot Chief being recorded at the Smithsonian.

3. These tourists had the right idea when they found this tree in Sequoia National Forest in May 1951.

4. Artist Salvador Dali casually taking out his goat-carriage in 1953.

Commenti
Posta un commento