24 Funny Pics To Provide Some Much-Needed Nonsense




Hey! You know what’s not fun? Responsibilities and rules and not sleeping in. There are a lot of other things like that too, and you can tell us all about your least favorites. Or you can just shout them at the screen if you’d rather do that. It’s a good pastime.


But enough about all of that. You know what’s fun? Again, a lot of things, but right now I’m talking about memes. Even when they kind of don’t make sense and get a little weird, they’re still pretty good fun.


So that’s why I’ve brought together these 24 definitely fun pics for your viewing pleasure. 











1. Unless they pissed off some really big guy like in a cartoon, I don’t get it either.


I gotta admit I’m pretty impressed they somehow did this, but they’ll really have something going for them if they manage to get out. 




2. Ouch, sometimes there’s something to be said for just saying nothing.


And unfortunately, “oh yeah? Well…fuck” doesn’t count as nothing.











3. You know, that’s a fair question.


But I guess it doesn’t matter since the crossbow’s not for sale anyway.




4. Hmm, I wonder if sometimes late at night, he hears dumb giggling that doesn’t seem to come from anywhere.


Ehh, he doesn’t really have to worry until his TV turns on by itself and starts showing bad music videos.




Ahh, this is always satisfying.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know