16 Humerus Pics To Hit You Right In The Funny Bone




Another day another dollar. There is really nothing to look forward to on this neverending ride to oblivion. We get so used to sitting placidly and waiting for life to pass us by, and before we know it, we’ll be dead. Sorry to burst your bubble. Trust me, I’d rather bust a few guts but someone’s gotta give it to you straight-up. Moral of the story is laugh hard while you still have your teeth because when they all fall out you’ll never want to smile again. 











1. How rude.






2. Does anyone know where I can buy this?













3. Truth!






4. Nothing to see. Move along. 






I wish I thought of #6 first. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know