12 Custom Rides Every Chopper Guy Will Love




How do they make it look so easy? Obviously, a ton of work goes into building a custom chopper, but when the finished product rolls out, it just looks so effortless. And you just know that anything that looks that amazing took rare skill to pull off. 


I admire people who have the kinds of skills I never could. I would love to be able to build things and wish I could work with my hands, but no, it’s not for me. Most days I would love to be able to get the milk open without making a mess. So when I see people rocking these precision machines and turning out works of art, I have to bow and give a round of applause. 











1. This sinister skeleton, nicknamed Iron Death, would be 9′ 2″ tall if it was standing up! 


The builder crafted it by hand over 22 months, his first ever build — and we have to imagine it’s far from his last. 




2. Not exactly a practical build, but definitely an eye-catcher!


The Hubless Monster by Amen Motorcycles was somehow built in two months and contains 850 ball bearings. For the record, the builder calls hubless wheels “The Worst of Bad Designs.”











3. Reddit user lsmallsl‘s father built this sweet chopper.


And from a distance it looks pretty normal…




But check out the detail on the gas tank…


The chopper is an awesome tribute to his Vietnam buddies.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know