21 Things That Will Make You Facepalm




Every time I write a facepalm article, my urge to move to a remote location in northern Canada becomes stronger and stronger. Unsurprisingly, politics elicits many of the same emotions from me. I am trying my best to just laugh at these, but once you make it to #14, you’ll understand why laughing becomes difficult in the face of something so…stupid.


Whatever, you all know why you’re here. Feast your eyes on the cringe below and remember how doomed we are as a species. 🙂











1. I imagine most incest happens in bathrooms…especially bathrooms at KFC.






2. Damn, Donald. Back at it again with the ridiculous Tweets. 













3. Mel Gibson looks really sad to learn that he’s dead…






4. Is this the Onion? It sounds like the Onion.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know