Michael Jordan’s Friends Just Called Him Out
I love Michael Jordan. I must’ve seen every freakin’ game that man played.
There must have been a million different things I put off to watch the Chicago Bulls WAYYYYY back in the day. Watching him, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman weave across the court was the first religious experience I ever had.
HOWEVER, all that being said, there is one thing I have against it and I will now proceed to flush it.
P.S. Don’t tell anyone but scroll down to page two if you want the answer, man.
So Michael Jordan is literally the greatest basketball player who ever lived. That’s not even including when he helped the the Looney Tunes once.

THIS is the greatest player, SON! Michael Jordan, the 6-time NBA champion, five MVP awards, 14 All-Star Game appearances.

Throughout MJ’s jaw-dropping career he made a lot of friends and the closest ones were his TOUGHEST competitors…

Charles Barkley USED to be friends with the Great One BUT he has a great sin against Jordan…

Commenti
Posta un commento