16 Things That Didn"t Quite Go According To Plan




Just when we think we’ve got everything worked out, something can come along and just turn a carefully constructed plan into a million little pieces. If normal people throw a wrench in the works, this thing just tossed in a whole toolshed.


Sure, there’s always some expectation that a plan can fail, but these kinds of moments can leave us sitting in the rubble wondering how we even got here. We might start to wonder if we missed something obvious, but even the people we were hoping to show our work to are scratching their heads and saying, “Wow, I didn’t even know it could do that.”


At that point, there’s nothing else to do but dust ourselves off and have a look through these 16 memes about plans that were not meant to be.











1. Now, that’s a twist ending I wouldn’t have seen coming.


I’m not really sure what happened here, but I’m not mad at it.




2. Mmm, that looks like one yummy abomination.


Like, does the bacon just start flailing and twitching when this comes out to complete the horror?











3. That’s funny…I don’t remember signing up to be a third wheel.


If this really isn’t your day, the other friend will come along for everything y’all were supposed to do that day.




4. I’ve been trying, but I can’t find a way to make “name” sound like “color.”


Also, if I had a blank check to name somebody, I think I’d be a little more ambitious than “Steve.” I guess what I’m saying is I hope Reginald P. Ploppington III has a great birthday. 




But she’s a really big fan, though.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know