16 People Who Definitely Had Heart Attacks From All This
I’m actually a pretty jumpy dude. At least once a week, my older brother would wait for me to get home after school and hide behind the doorway so after I walked in and closed the door behind me, he could jump out, scream, and grab me. I’d hit my head on the ceiling from jumping so high. Then there was that frickin “game” called Perfection, where if you didn’t fit the puzzle pieces into the right squares in time, the board would pop up and the jagged yellow plastic bits would go flying into your eyelids.
Yeah, my childhood was full of jumpscares, so I know how these people feel. Knowing now that I’m not alone, I made this list of tons of other people just like me, who would definitely have at least a mini heart attack if I was in their shoes. But funny’s funny, so don’t give up the pranks — they’re worth it.
1. Here’s a risky move. Either you’re going to be getting your inheritance real fast or you’ll be written out of the will entirely.

2. Just ’cause you’ve thrown out your Halloween decorations doesn’t mean they don’t still work

3. Do you smeeeeeeeellllllll that The Rock made me poop myself!?

4. It’s a man, man!

Commenti
Posta un commento