13 Things Most People Don"t Know About "Zombieland"
Zombies are 100% my thing. I am obsessed with The Walking Dead and I have to see zombie movies opening weekend in the movie theater. I love the gore, but it’s always nice when zombie movies can make fun of themselves. That’s why I love Zombieland so much. It’s still about surviving the zombie apocalypse, but it’s got a sense of humor to it all. And isn’t any Woody Harrelson movie worth watching at least 10 times? You may love the movie, but here are some facts you probably didn’t know about the zombie comedy!
1. Originally, Emma Stone was cast to play 406. I guess they realized she was too good to be in only one scene in the movie and gave her the part of Wichita instead.

2. The script was written for a TV show for CBS. When the network passed on it, the writers reworked it so it would become the successful zombie movie that we all know now.

3. Funnily enough, the movie was then adapted into a TV show by Amazon! Unfortunately, the show was never picked up beyond the pilot.

4. Bill Murray’s cameo was the best part of the movie, right? Well, initially the filmmakers were thinking about having Patrick Swayze make an appearance instead!

Commenti
Posta un commento