16 Husbands Just Steps Away From A Whole Lotta Trouble




I am not a married man. Far from it actually. I’m what people refer to as “painfully single.” 



But I have enough male role models in my life that are happily married, and I’ve learned a few things over the years. Only one person in the relationship can wear the pants in the household, and if you want it to be you, you’re forfeiting the chance to sit around in your underwear. So choose wisely. 


Also, make sure to never go to bed angry or else you might find yourself sleeping on the couch. And the dog won’t be too pleased with you taking up such prime real estate.


So, it’s no surprised that despite their best efforts, so husbands just plain screw up. It’s natural. We’re human. And we’re naturally dumb. 











1. She shouldn’t be surprised if you try to “make things easier” when she asks you to help her cook






2. When you have to go on a long, important business trip, so you leave her something to remember you by













3. This is why you should just ball up all your clothing and throw it in the drawers






4. When she’s freaking about having a child, so you bring her back some reading material to put her mind at ease



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know