14 Hilarious Marriage Proposals That Will Give You Cold Feet




If your life is anything like mine, you now have at least 20 friends who recently got engaged since New Year’s and Valentine’s Day. I mean, it’s cool for them that everything is working out so well, but it is hard to be happy for other people when my claim to fame is how much pizza I can eat while binge-watching something I don’t even like on Netflix. 


It isn’t all bad, though. Luckily, there are moments like these to remind me that sometimes even everyone else’s happily ever after doesn’t go as planned from the very start.


These 14 proposals are enough to make me think that I’m good with my pizza, for fear of being photobombed — or worse, for fear of having the proposal spelled out in chicken nuggets. 











1. Good idea in theory, horrible in photos. 






2. When you see it…













3. OK, this is obnoxious. 






4. That is one way to get her to say yes. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know