16 Best-Dressed Stars From The 2017 Oscars




It’s no secret that everyone is talking about the Oscars right now. Mostly, it’s because of that slight mix-up when the Oscar for Best Picture was announced… Oops! But what better way to detract from that unpleasant mistake than to reflect on some of the best red carpet looks? Although I was slightly disappointed by more than a few of the fashion choices made this year, I was also super impressed by the glitz, glamour, and uniqueness that this year’s awards was all about. So without further ado, keep on scrolling for the 16 best-dressed stars from the 2017 Academy Awards!











1. Nicole Kidman


I think this is my favorite Nicole outfit of all time. The actress looked ravishing in this high-necked, glittering nude gown. 




2. Halle Berry


There’s just so much yes going on here. Halle’s gold-and-black, one-shoulder dress looked absolutely amazing with her curly, voluminous hair. 











3. Emma Stone


The Oscar-winning actress was 1920s chic in this sparkling gold, flapper-inspired gown. 




4. Chrissy Teigen


The supermodel totally owned the red carpet in this dreamy and glittering cream number. I love the high-leg slit and belt!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know