11 Super Weird Background Movie Mistakes




Have you ever been watching a movie that you’ve seen hundreds of times and suddenly realized something that you’ve never seen before? In recent years I’ve been finding that this happens a lot more often. I literally can’t even watch a movie without having to pause it so I can squint at something happening in the background or so I can search an actor’s name and filmography online. 


Well if you’re like me, you’re going to love this list. 











1. Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory


Remember that scene where the candy store owner starts singing that song to a hungry group of little kids? Well during the number, he actually slams the chin of a little girl with the counter-top door! The girl barely reacts!




2. Pirates Of The Caribbean


Notice something odd in the background of this scene on the left? Yep that’s a random cowboy aboard the Black Pearl. 











3. You Only Live Twice


This classic addition to the James Bond series had one hilariously funny mishap. Remember the pet cat of Blofeld? It was usually quite calm, however in one scene the cat absolutely LOST it after being frightened by an explosion. The actor does a great job of trying to hold it.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know