Hide A Tattoo Easily With These Simple Tricks
When I was 16, I decided I was extremely rebellious and got myself a tattoo. And although I don’t regret it, there have certainly been times throughout recent years when I wished that I could cover it up. We should definitely be proud of our body art, but there may be moments when we feel the need to hide tattoos from strict employers, family members, or other similar situations. And thankfully, there is a tutorial for that! One YouTuber, Nibbles Official, created an extremely simple, user-friendly tutorial for hiding tattoos. And the best part? The only supplies needed can be found at your local drug store, although you likely already own most of them! So if you’re looking to temporarily cover your tattoo for a conservative occasion, keep reading for a list of 11 easy steps explaining how to do so!
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Commenti
Posta un commento