16 People Who Will Do Literally Anything For A Selfie




We live in the age of selfies — the bathroom selfie, the driving selfie, the funeral selfie (yep, you read that right) — there’s just no getting around it. Is our narcissistic obsession going to be the downfall of civilization? I’m not ruling it out… but it doesn’t look like selfies are going to stop any time soon, so we may as well embrace them, right?











1.  It doesn’t get classier than that






2. What a great investment…













3. Gotta get your best angle






4. It’s sad you had to die, but I’m lookin’ fly 






I like to think of the next one as the Inception of selfies… 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know