Couple Lost A Combined 330 Lb By Working Out Together




Imagine losing half of your body weight! Yes, that’s right, half!


That’s exactly what Johnathon VanBuskirk did. Well, technically, he lost more than half of his body weight. His girlfriend, Lisa Berg, also lost over 100 lb. Together, they are the Thincredibles. Although they have already accomplished so much, they know that there is still work to be done.


How they were able to change their habits — and lives — together is truly incredible.  











At their heaviest, Lisa and Johnathon weighed a combined 702 lb. 


John tipped the scales at 420 lb…




… while Lisa clocked in at 282 lb.


They both struggled with overeating while growing up, the reason for their ballooning weight. “I was addicted to food – food was being used as a mood-booster in my household,” Lisa told Daily Mail.











“I never realised it was a problem for so long…


“…My whole family is heavy, so I just assumed I was heavy because of genetics and it would never change,” she said.John revealed a similar struggle, admitting that soda was his major weakness.




“I ate whatever I wanted,” John said.


“Soda was the main offender though – I’d demolish two two-litre bottles a day.”When the couple first met online, John was six months into his new routine and had lost 75 lb. Lisa was inspired by John and began making changes to her life as well. Soon, they began motivating one another and became each other’s “accountabili-buddy.”Together, they ditched junk food and pop for fruit and began going on hikes and bike rides. The pounds began melting off. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know