After Spending Life As "Very Feminine," Transgender Man Reveals His True Identity




LGBT awareness has been on the rise in the past decade in particular. Every day that passes, people feel more and more comfortable coming out and revealing their true sexual orientation or identity. It is through this courageous act that other transgender men and women realize they are not alone and can finally build up the confidence to push the naysayers aside and do what they need to do to be happy. 


One young man, Jaime Wilson of Michigan, is getting some major attention online after the stunning transformation he has made since coming out as a transgender man. 


Leave a COMMENT on Facebook letting us know what you think about Jaime’s unbelievable transformation and inspiring story!












Meet Jaime Wilson, a musician and model from Ann Arbor, Michigan. 






Jaime recently came out to the world that he is a transgender male after living his life up until this point as a woman. 


“I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since I came out as Trans. YES, I was born in a female body and NO I’m not ashamed of it,” he said. For 18 years of his life, he presented himself as a female because of the pressures he felt from his family and the world around him. When he came out, his family disowned him, but this didn’t stop him from becoming who he knew he was. 











In the past several years, Jaime has undergone a breast removal surgery as well as regular testosterone treatments to make the physical transition. 


Here he is during one of his regular testosterone sessions. 




Jaime consistently posts to Instagram with inspiring statements and progress pictures of his transition. 


 “I can’t believe how far I’ve come until I check out a comparison. I am finally happy to look in the mirror and claim the body I live in with pride!” Jaime said. 




You really need to see how far Jaime has come…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know