Wife Recruits Local Police To Break The News Of Pregnancy To Husband




I have only been pulled over twice in my life and each time was equally as scary and nerve-wracking. The first time, although I am not proud to admit it, but I cried my way out of the ticket. The second time, I sucked it up and just admitted my guilt. Yup, there is no denying it — seeing those flashing blue and red lights in our rear-view mirror can be scary, but when Wayne Blackmore got pulled over, it changed his life forever.











When Wayne heard the sirens go off, he promptly pulled his car over.


He assumed that it was because he did not have a front license plate.




His wife let out a little chuckle as he put his hands out the window.


“Yes, you put your hands out so they feel safe,” is what Wayne told his wife when she laughed. 











Little did Wayne know he wasn’t getting pulled over for breaking the law. 


No, this police officer had some good news for Wayne — and his wife was in on it. 





Watch their story here to see how Wayne found out he was going to be a daddy.


If you thought this was cute, share this article with your friends!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know