17 Funny Pics Because Jimmy Fallon Isn"t The Only Person Who Deserves To Laugh




I’ve never been a “late-night talk show” kinda guy. I’m more of a South Park and/or dank memes type. I mean, to each their own, and there are definitely late-night shows that I like, but I just find a lot of them to be so fake, ya know? Like, does Jimmy Fallon really think that every single one of his guests are actually that funny? Probably not, but I’ve never met the guy. More importantly, I never will meet that guy and what am I even doing bashing someone who’s obviously doing way better than I am? Wait, did I just have a revelation? Should I withhold judgements until I have all the facts? Fuck that, this is the internet! Flame on! 











1. LOL that guy is always on point!






2. The internet is not a place for “teamwork”













3. Knock knock, open up the door, it’s real!






4. Looks like we got a badass over here…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know