7 Creepy Things Children Have Actually Said To People




Everyone knows that from time to time, kids can say and do some pretty weird things. Usually, it’s hilarious or cute, but there are instances when the things that come out of their little, innocent mouths are just downright creepy! I’m sure most parents can attest to this, as can anyone who has spent time around kids (grandparents, aunts, uncles, babysitters, etc.). Personally, I haven’t had any experiences that are worth writing home about, but I do have a one-year-old nephew, so I’m sure I’ll hear my fair share of funny and terrifying things in the future.


Whether you’re a parent who has heard crazy things come from your child’s mouth or you just get a kick out of hearing some of the unimaginable things that other people’s kids have said and done, you’re going to want to check out the stories below. Here are some of THE creepiest things children have actually said to people! 


Let us know about your spooky kid stories in the COMMENTS and don’t forget to SHARE this article with every parent you know. 











1. Who’s That Old Lady?


“My mum stayed with us for a few months when my daughter was 3 or 4. When she moved out, the spare room was still called ‘nanna’s room’. I asked my daughter to get something upstairs one day, she did and came back to me and said ‘who is that old lady in nanna’s room?’. Didn’t go in that room ever again.”




2. He’s Right Behind You


“My son had an imaginary friend named Sam when he was 3. He would talk to him and laugh when we weren’t in the room. We would always play along with him. Build his imagination and whatnot. We asked him, ‘what does Sam look like?’ And he said, ‘He’s small. Like me. But hes not a kid. He has black hair and black eyes.’ “I looked at my wife and laughed and said, ‘That doesn’t sound like a nice friend.’ And he replied, ‘Shhh, he’s right behind you.’ He wasn’t allowed to play with Sam after that.”











3. The Devil Lives Down There


“My father told us one day our baby brother – maybe 3 or 4 at the time took my dad into the master bedroom, pointed in a corner and said ‘daddy, the devil lives down there."”






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know