17 Little Things That Will Ruin Your Day
It’s surprising how easily something small can ruin an entire day, but it happens more often than we’d think. The difference between a good day and a bad one can be as trivial as missing the bus in the morning or arriving at work to find that your favorite coffee mug has already been taken by someone else. These problems are petty and often have no bearing on the outcome of our day, but it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when all you have to look forward to after is a full day of work. I’m a huge culprit of this. I’m a “glass half empty” kind of person, so I let the most insignificant things tear my day apart. And since misery loves company, I thought I’d share some of the mildly infuriating things that would no doubt ruin my day, and perhaps even the following one as well.
1. I lose my mind when diet pop is the only option

2. This person was turning left…

3. Classic case of a pop can not opening the right way

4. When someone is parked like this at the mall during the Christmas holidays

Commenti
Posta un commento