16 Kinda Stupid But Definitely Hilarious Pics For Your Paid Bathroom Break




I bet right now you are taking a long and glorious bathroom break (at work of course) and browsing the internet for a wee chuckle. Well, look no further because I have you covered. No need to waste time scouring different pic dumps or social media sites when I have all the laughs you need right here in one poorly wrapped package. So sit back, relax and enjoy the paid potty break. 











1. Thanks, I guess. 






2. I’d be angry too if I were dressed like a middle-aged man in Hawaii. 













3. Apparently, seagulls are capable of formulating street gangs.






4. One can only dream of this day. 






I’ll be seeing #8 in my nightmares. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know