16 Perfect Answers That Won The Games People Didn"t Know They Were Playing




We all know that feeling where you think of the perfect way to end an argument…hours after it would have done any good. But sometimes the planets align, and that little gem pops up exactly when it should and carries you to a flawless victory.


It’s one of the best feelings there is, which is probably why it comes along so rarely. But when it comes, suddenly the whole room is lit and you’re a fucking champ.


So let’s bask in the glory of 16 other crafty buggers who slid the perfect thing to say in at just the right time.











1. Wendy’s already has a legendary Twitter game, but how many folks do you know that can bring it down with one word?


In N’ Out better be ready when Wendy’s comes for that West Coast crown.




2. I feel like so many of us would be happier if we could just hibernate like bears.


I guess that means this person’s on their way to success. Now all they need is a cave.











3. Hahaha, that’s awesome, but I wouldn’t try it in real life if I were you.


For one thing, that dog’s probably not gonna be as friendly as people might think.




4. Well, I guess that’s kind of a solution.


I guess if you ain’t gonna give ’em what they want, at least give ’em what they need.




You ever heard something that changed up the whole way you think? Stay tuned.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know