15 Gorgeous Wooden Rings With Secret Worlds Inside




When I first caught wind of a jewelry line that supposedly makes “magical” rings, I obviously had to investigate. Being a jewelry fanatic, I’m always on the hunt for unique pieces. And Secret Wood definitely did not disappoint me in this regard. The Canadian jewelry company uses only fresh wood and jewelry resin in their stunning designs, and each ring is completely unique. I’m not kidding you when I say I could look at these rings all day. Each one actually looks like it contains a magical, secret world inside. Have I captured your attention yet? If so, keep reading for a list of 15 stunning, handcrafted, absolutely magical rings from Secret Wood. 











1. Flower Bouquet 


This ring is an absolute work of art. The white and pink flowers look like they’re sitting among falling snow. 




2. Golden Treasures 


This ring looks like an underwater ocean scene, complete with a heap of golden treasure on the ocean’s floor. 











3. Delicate Blooms 


These delicate pink blooms are such a contrast to the dark, spiky wood details. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know