24 Funny Photos For Funny Fellows




It’s time to take a load off. After long days of taking care of that annoying little thing we call “real life,” it’s good to be able to sit back and enjoy some of the good stuff, the funny stuff, as the New Kids On The Block would say, “the right stuff.” Somehow I doubt that NKOTB were talking about funny moments and pics from people all around the world, shared on the internet for the sake of “lolz,” but it was a different time. Who knows? Maybe they were a secret band of fortune tellers and their pop tunes were more prophetic than we give them credit for? All I know is that “Hangin’ Tough” is the real jam… what was I talking about? Doesn’t matter. Here’s some funny photos, my fellow funny-friends, enjoy!











1. Looks like I know what I’ll be doing after 8 p.m. tonight…













2. It’s a crappy job, but someone’s gotta do it!






3. There’s no love like brotherly love, huh? 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know