15 Surprising Facts About Jake Gyllenhaal




I first fell in love with Jake Gyllenhaal when I saw Donnie Darko. He was so mysterious, and those blue eyes with his dark hair completely won me over. My love for him has only gotten stronger as the years have gone by — maybe because he’s buffed up, I don’t know. Anyway, here are some facts about Jakey that you may not have known about.











1. He’s the godfather to Heath Ledger’s little girl, Matilda. 


Which speaks to the friendship he had with him.




2. He went to high school with Jason Segel.


Seriously, these famous types somehow all went to the same high school together.











3. His parents wouldn’t let him be in Mighty Ducks because it was being filmed too far away!


“I definitely remember crying on the kitchen counter,” Jake said. Awwww!




4. Jake drove his co-star Peter Sarsgaard up the wall during Jarhead because he listened to U2 on repeat.


I would have quit.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know