16 Jacked-Up Pics That Got Weird For No Reason




As an admittedly socially awkward person, I can totally tell when I’m making people uncomfortable. I know how to push anyone’s buttons in the most hilarious way possible. I call myself the Awkward Assassin, and my super power is impeccably timed social sabotage. 


In a matter of seconds, I can take a perfectly innocent conversation and make things weird. Most of the time, all that’s required is a little oversharing, or even a small bout of flatulence to ruin the mood. But more complex situations may take a few glasses of wine and revealing some extremely personal information before the transformation is completed.











1. Ladies love a man with a sense of humor. 






2. It was a workout just getting that thing to the curb. 













3. Beautiful. Emotional. Thought-provoking. 






4. Phil’s not getting involved. 






#8 is why men’s body spray is never a good idea. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know