15 DIY Mini Christmas Trees For A Festive Season




This year, I have been going completely gaga over mini Christmas trees. I was on Pinterest the other day looking at all the different types and designs, wanting to make them all! There are so many cool ideas out there that I thought I would share my favorites with you! Maybe you can whip up a couple of these, too. These mini DIY Christmas trees will provide your home with some great decor without the mess of pine needles! Don’t get me wrong, nothing will ever compare to the original Christmas tree, but it nice to switch things up a bit. 


Take a look and let me know which is your favorite, and share this article with all your friends who love Christmas! 











1. This is definitely not what I am used to when it comes to Christmas trees…


But it can’t hurt to try something new. 




2. “But I’ll have a blue, blue, blue blue Christmas”













3. I recently switched to a single-brew coffee machine, so I have a ton of coffee filters hanging around. 


I am going to make one of these! 




4. Use some lace and pearls to make Christmas trees that look antique and vintage. 


These remind me of a good ol’ fashioned Christmas. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know