Here"s What Samara From "Rings" Looks Like In Real Life




When I first saw The Ring, I was beyond terrified. I was so scared of getting a phone call for months after, and if there was ever static on my TV you best believe I turned that shiz off to go hide under my covers. The whole reason that movie scarred me for life was that creep-tastic little girl, Samara. And now the third movie in the franchise – Rings – is hitting theaters, so I figured it would be a good idea to see what the new Samara looks like behind the makeup!











No character in the history of horror movies is as scary as Samara from The Ring. 






That creepy little girl crawled out of the TV and into my nightmares.













And now we’re finally getting another installment of these terrifying thrillers!






So who’s playing the evil kid this time? Keep reading to find out!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know